I have been living in
istanbul for 13 years and graduated from Computer Engineering at Gebze Institute
of Technology and have 5 years experience in IT.
During
my bachelor years at university, i gained,C++ object oriented programming skills and took other Engineering lectures based on C++. My
final project is a Java based Presentation Application. Before
implementation, I had to learnt Java Programming on my own. Then i started to use
Java SE, especially Networking(TCP/IP) and Multi threading part. With this
project, I also studied myself Open Source Library Apache POI for PowerPoint manipulation. This project took only two weeks including studying Java SE and project implementation.
Before
graduation I started to work at Qualist Software in May 2009 as a full time Software Engineer. I have worked for 1 year on two projects. These are Qualist
Framework and Qualist Bridge Factory Automation which are full
Java based GWT application.
Qualist Framework is a GWT based library. It has user interface library for Web application which is implemented in GWT, SQL Pooling mechanism and Web based common functionality such as Login to system, authentication and privileges. We developed and used UX based cool looking user interface such as Button, Listbox..etc instead of Operating system specific UI interface. Our UI library is extremely different that OS UI and similar Iphone, Android application Graphical User interface. It used all pages in application. If there is a problem in application, It means that all software would break main functionality. Actually it is not easy who just started to business but it is good start to learn framework development discipline and relating important role in business software.
Other project is Qualist Bridge. It is a high performance factory automation which was built on Qualist FW. It is actually earlier alarm system. Everything for machine data and more. It collects, archives, searches, analyses, estimations. I experienced GUI implementation for business requirements (SMS alert, Excel spreadsheet report and analyse data on graphics) and project set up on customer location. That's why I experienced on customer relation. Key technologies: GWT, MySQL, CSS,HTML.
Other project is Qualist Bridge. It is a high performance factory automation which was built on Qualist FW. It is actually earlier alarm system. Everything for machine data and more. It collects, archives, searches, analyses, estimations. I experienced GUI implementation for business requirements (SMS alert, Excel spreadsheet report and analyse data on graphics) and project set up on customer location. That's why I experienced on customer relation. Key technologies: GWT, MySQL, CSS,HTML.
I started as a Software Engineer at Eutek Business Solutions on August 2010 and worked for 2 and half years is a one of big IBM Maximo Consultant partner. Eutek has custom asset management mobile application solution which is integrated to Maximo. But this application was developed by third company and has many problems with lack of functionality. That’s why Eutek decided to implement custom stable solution for their customer. I haven't any experience about this area before but I was really ambitious and exciting. It is really researching a new solution for customers. First of all, I researched Enterprise system architecture and Mobile application APIs on the web and found couple of solution for this requirement. We made several meeting to discuss solutions.
Shortly, Enterprise system consists of Windows mobile application with SQL CE Mobile Database, Web service application for Maximo integration and JSF based web application for Mobile application administration tasks. Mobile application uses local database to store data in local offline. When internet is available, it sends all data from its local database use Web services app. to send it to Maximo . Web application project is developed for administration operations such as users authentication, privilege and authorization for Mobile application and Business rule management for barcode read by mobile application. I learned many technologies in a short time and made good solution on the time. These technologies are Windows mobile programming, SQL CE Mobile database, JAX-WS, C#.NET, JSF and Richfaces. After first year of this project me only worked than we hired plus one Software Developer. I shared my Windows mobile experience to our new colleague and have to manage project until it was ready in UAT.
After that I
went to complete short term Military Obligation on December 2012.
Turning back to business life on June 2013 at Agito software which is biggest insurance software solution company in Turkey. I have been working on our big customer YapıKredi Sigorta location. We have an elementary insurance solution IRIS which is JSF based web application. Front end IBM ADF, middle layer EJB, backend JPA and DB Oracle. It has been developed for 10 years. I worked on Claim and Recourse project which are part of elementary insurance. First year, I worked on web user interface development, backend standalone service development and web services development with other 9 Software Developers from Agito.
Our customer YapıKredi Sigorta was merged with German big insurance company Allianz. Allianz preferred their software solution for these two company's insurance operations. That's why we started to work on migration project.
One of migration project is Claim Suspense calculation algorithm. It takes 6 months of my career at YapıKredi Sigorta. Their suspense algorithm is totally different. At the beginning of the merge, YapıKredi Sigorta Claim department used Excel spread sheet to calculate claim suspense amount based on Allianz algorithm because of lack of new algorithm in IRIS. Than I changed this mathematical based algorithm infrastructure to make automatic calculation using new algorithm in IRIS. It is not easy job, because of the manuel operations.During this project I always was patient and ambitious to solve this problem. We finished it successfully on time. With this project I started to experience Risk management during SLDC and lucky to being part of team. During these migration operation we also upgrade IRIS IBM ADF user interface to Primefaces. Customer will not use our solution maybe after 1 year but we goal to make it a good reference for other customers.
My other project is CRM part of IRIS for DASK Letters. This project consist of Monthly SMS/Email notification standalone service and DASK letter creation web application. Normally there is no system for sending notification to customer via SMS or email. They only create letters manually, print and send all customer. 2300 manuel letter creation takes long time and cost is high. This project solved this problem. It send SMS or email to available customer and reduced letter preparing time by 100% and reduced letter sending cost around 50%. We developed a standalone automatic batch. Automatic batch call PL/SQL procedures to prepare data and start to send SMS to All Customers who has cell number, than send an email who has email address then report customers who haven't cell number via email to Outlook Call Center Group . After this process Call Center Group use this XLS file and try to communicate Customer by phone about issue. If there are customers who can't communicate by Call Center Group, They make a list and use DASK Letter creation application which is consist of Web GUI page for configuration and standalone business service. Standalone service use multi-threading because of lack of XLS reading API limit 250 page per thread. It creates letters in PDF format and send it cloud printer.
These companies systems' merging was finished on January 2015. Then I started worked on Allianz AZNet system which is consist of several JSP web applications. Allianz uses 2 system for elementary operations. These are AZNET and Opus which is popular solution for elementary based on Oracle Forms. These two projects used same Oracle database. Opus project is dominant project in Allianz IT System. That is why big part of business logic is in Oracle PL/SQL layer. Because of this standard we are developing business logic use PL/SQL shared it with Enterprise system which are compose of web applications, EJB services and web services. Key technologies in AZNet : Java, JSF, ADF, EJB, PL/SQL, Restfull Web Services.
Our other project is Extended Variety project for integration of external system to AZNet and Opus system. Dogus Teknoloji who is one of big partner of Allianz has their software solution for insurance claim operations. Normally they share claim operations report manually with Allianz over email. We developed a web service solution to make it automatic from beginning to end. I know that Web service application development process has many painful cases. That is why I wanted to manage our team and make High quality solution for our company. I recommended and we developed following tasks; Error/Warning code infrastructure, XML logging on database and managed it on web application, read database connection from Weblogic server, Get login information from weblogic for authentication, Get other AZNet enterprise web services clients connection parameters from database and managed it on web application page. With these infrastructure solution project is going to completed without any bugs. I am really happy to do good job. I am a perfectionist developer and love to do business on time without bug.
Our customer YapıKredi Sigorta was merged with German big insurance company Allianz. Allianz preferred their software solution for these two company's insurance operations. That's why we started to work on migration project.
One of migration project is Claim Suspense calculation algorithm. It takes 6 months of my career at YapıKredi Sigorta. Their suspense algorithm is totally different. At the beginning of the merge, YapıKredi Sigorta Claim department used Excel spread sheet to calculate claim suspense amount based on Allianz algorithm because of lack of new algorithm in IRIS. Than I changed this mathematical based algorithm infrastructure to make automatic calculation using new algorithm in IRIS. It is not easy job, because of the manuel operations.During this project I always was patient and ambitious to solve this problem. We finished it successfully on time. With this project I started to experience Risk management during SLDC and lucky to being part of team. During these migration operation we also upgrade IRIS IBM ADF user interface to Primefaces. Customer will not use our solution maybe after 1 year but we goal to make it a good reference for other customers.
My other project is CRM part of IRIS for DASK Letters. This project consist of Monthly SMS/Email notification standalone service and DASK letter creation web application. Normally there is no system for sending notification to customer via SMS or email. They only create letters manually, print and send all customer. 2300 manuel letter creation takes long time and cost is high. This project solved this problem. It send SMS or email to available customer and reduced letter preparing time by 100% and reduced letter sending cost around 50%. We developed a standalone automatic batch. Automatic batch call PL/SQL procedures to prepare data and start to send SMS to All Customers who has cell number, than send an email who has email address then report customers who haven't cell number via email to Outlook Call Center Group . After this process Call Center Group use this XLS file and try to communicate Customer by phone about issue. If there are customers who can't communicate by Call Center Group, They make a list and use DASK Letter creation application which is consist of Web GUI page for configuration and standalone business service. Standalone service use multi-threading because of lack of XLS reading API limit 250 page per thread. It creates letters in PDF format and send it cloud printer.
These companies systems' merging was finished on January 2015. Then I started worked on Allianz AZNet system which is consist of several JSP web applications. Allianz uses 2 system for elementary operations. These are AZNET and Opus which is popular solution for elementary based on Oracle Forms. These two projects used same Oracle database. Opus project is dominant project in Allianz IT System. That is why big part of business logic is in Oracle PL/SQL layer. Because of this standard we are developing business logic use PL/SQL shared it with Enterprise system which are compose of web applications, EJB services and web services. Key technologies in AZNet : Java, JSF, ADF, EJB, PL/SQL, Restfull Web Services.
Our other project is Extended Variety project for integration of external system to AZNet and Opus system. Dogus Teknoloji who is one of big partner of Allianz has their software solution for insurance claim operations. Normally they share claim operations report manually with Allianz over email. We developed a web service solution to make it automatic from beginning to end. I know that Web service application development process has many painful cases. That is why I wanted to manage our team and make High quality solution for our company. I recommended and we developed following tasks; Error/Warning code infrastructure, XML logging on database and managed it on web application, read database connection from Weblogic server, Get login information from weblogic for authentication, Get other AZNet enterprise web services clients connection parameters from database and managed it on web application page. With these infrastructure solution project is going to completed without any bugs. I am really happy to do good job. I am a perfectionist developer and love to do business on time without bug.
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder